Fri, Feb 11|
Online via Zoom
ICRT Animal Reiki I and II
The International Center for Reiki Training has developed a new curriculum coupled with an energy that truly addresses animals with the respect and complexity they so deserve. Level up what you can offer animals of all kinds both in-person and over distance with ICRT Animal Reiki training.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2022, 9:00 AM EST – Feb 12, 2022, 6:00 PM EST
Online via Zoom
About the Event
Developed by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) Animal Reiki I and II is taught in one 2-day class with lecture, discussion, practice, and experience. You may begin both personal and professional sessions with clients following completion of this class.
The Animal Reiki energy received in this course is a unique Reiki energy given to us as a special life force energy for the animals. The Placements given in the ICRT Animal Reiki I & II class will attune and unify the Animal Reiki symbol with each student’s existing Reiki energy and symbols and allow the practitioner to channel the Animal Reiki energy.
This course includes practitioner skills, tools, and techniques needed to share Reiki with the animals. It is a combination of lecture, discussion, and practice and is open to all Reiki lineages. NOTE: You do NOT have to have an animal present or in your household in order to take this class.
The information and techniques for both levels include:
- The history of ICRT Animal Reiki.
- Animal Reiki defined and discussion of priorities for animals.
- An Usui Reiki symbols refresher.
- The Animal Reiki symbol—The Tree of Life.
- Animal Reiki I & II Placements.
- Animal Reiki techniques for in-person and distant sessions, including preparation exercises and healing technique meditations: Animal Reiki Grounding Exercise, Whole Body Awareness Exercise, Divine Animal Circle Healing Technique, Healing Compassion Fatigue, and Animal Grief Healing Meditation.
- Discussion on giving Animal Reiki full sessions in person or live online, including session preparation, receiving the animal’s consent for Reiki, various Animal Reiki session environments, and developing your own Animal Reiki style.
- Review of common healing issues for animals, including disharmony, unfulfilled purpose, loneliness, grief, confusion, illness, compassion fatigue, end of life, animals and children, and behavioral problems.
- Distant Animal Reiki techniques for single animals or groups, candidates for distant Reiki, and how to use photos, written notes, Facetime, or live webcams for distant sessions.
- How to give Reiki to many species of animals.
- Balancing empathy and compassion, compassion fatigue and practitioner self-care, and end-of-life support, whether natural death or compassionate euthanasia.
- Practice time working with animals in person or online.
- Review of how to create a thriving Animal Reiki practice, including in the formal or professional environments of veterinary offices, zoos or wildlife rehab facilities, animal shelters, therapy animal organizations, animal sanctuaries, and ways you might use Reiki in these settings.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is completed. Please commit to additional time to practice Animal Reiki with animal members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to completely gain the experience and confidence you need to use the Animal Reiki training.
You will receive:
- The official ICRT Animal Reiki I and II manual (only digital version is available at present time - written by Colleen Benelli, Sioux Strong, Robyn Benelli, Pamela Allen-LeBlanc).
- Recordings of class for your personal reference
- A certificate of completion for ICRT Animal Reiki I and II
- Ongoing support with monthly Reiki Shares, a private Facebook student group & availability to ask questions as they arise
- Completion of Reiki I and II in any style and lineage at any time prior to taking this class
- Complete your registration by emailing a clear photo of your Reiki I and II certificates to email@example.com immediately after you register online.
9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Each reservation includes a $100 non-refundable deposit.
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please register early to reserve your seat.
2 Options Below: #1: Pay for "Deposit" to reserve your seat and then return to this page to complete registration at least 7 days prior to class by purchasing the "Final Payment After Deposit" ticket. OR #2: Pay for both tickets "Deposit" and "Final Payment after Deposit" now and be paid in full for class.
Final Payment After Deposit
Remaining balance following "Deposit" ticket for class tuition. [NOTE: Do not purchase this ticket unless you previously purchased the Deposit Ticket or are buying BOTH now.]