Fri, Aug 27|
Online Event via Zoom
Reiki Master Level
Are you ready to elevate your Reiki practice while deepening your connection and relationship with Reiki energy? The style of Reiki taught is Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Ryoho. You will also be able to teach both online and in person after this course.
Time & Location
Aug 27, 2021, 9:00 AM EDT – Aug 29, 2021, 6:00 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master
The Master level is taught in one 3-day class that includes includes lecture, discussion, practice, and experience.
- The Usui Master Symbol meaning and uses
- Advanced techniques for using Reiki to solve problems and achieve goals
- An effective spirit release technique to clear people, places and objects
- Using crystals and stones with Reiki
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged
- Learn a powerful grounding moving meditation
- Instructions on how to do all Reiki attunements (placements) including the Master ignitions
- One additional Holy Fire® Symbol for a total of 5. Learn its attributes, benefits and how to use it
- Holy Fire® Healing Experience in class for personal healing
- Learn how to conduct all Holy Fire® Experiences, Placements and Ignitions both in-person and online for complete effectiveness in your own Reiki events and classes
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- What to consider and how to develop a Reiki practice (personally and as a business)
- Code of Ethics and Standard Practices
- Personal real-life experiences and stories from Andrea's own Reiki-filled life along with the opportunity to get answers to all your questions so you may further your understanding and build your confidence with Reiki and your practice of it
- Practice time to both administer and receive Reiki and exchange feedback with fellow students
- Seven deeply healing meditation experiences - each one unique and individualized to you
You will receive:
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Manual (178 pages) plus the new Supplement for Teaching Reiki Online. Please note: U.S. students receive a spiral bound manual shipped via USPS. International students receive a digital manual included with tuition. If a spiral bound manual is requested prior to class, the international student is required to purchase an additional "ticket" (found on the registration page) for $48 US to pay for the paper manual and international shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.
- An attunement (placement) to empower your use of the Usui Master Symbol
- The complete set of 4 Holy Fire® III Reiki Master ignitions which allow you to channel stronger and more effective Reiki energy as well as expand your intuitive guidance
- Recordings of class for your personal reference
- A certificate of completion for Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho - Reiki Master Level and the ability to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III Reiki (online & in-person if you choose to become a Reiki teacher)
- Ongoing support with free monthly Reiki Shares, a private Facebook student group & availability to ask questions as they arise
- To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I and II in any style and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months as well as be able to draw the 3 Reiki II symbols from memory
- A legible photo or PDF copy of your Reiki II certificate is required to confirm eligibility and complete your registration process. Please email it promptly upon registration to email@example.com in order to secure your seat.
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday-Sunday (Eastern Time)
Reduced for limited time due to Covid: $700 (Tuition returns to pre-Covid $800 after August class)
Each reservation requires a $250 non-refundable deposit but may be applied to a future class within 12 months.
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please register early to reserve your seat and to allow your class manual to arrive before class.
2 Options Below: #1: Pay for "Deposit" to reserve your seat and then return to this page to complete registration at least 3 days prior to class by purchasing the "Final Payment After Deposit" ticket. OR #2: Pay for both tickets "Deposit" and "Final Payment after Deposit" now and be paid in full for class.
Final Payment after Deposit
Remaining balance following "Deposit" ticket for class tuition. Buy now with Deposit to pay in full or wait to up to 3 days prior to class to purchase it instead. [NOTE: Do not purchase this ticket unless you previously purchased the Deposit Ticket or are buying BOTH together now.]
Purchase this ticket if you live OUTSIDE the U.S. and would like a spiral bound class manual mailed to you. A digital copy is already included in your class tuition. Please note: While this package will be sent priority, timely delivery cannot be guaranteed.