Fri, May 20|
Online Event via Zoom
Are you ready to elevate your Reiki practice while deepening your connection and relationship with Reiki energy? The style of Reiki taught is Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki. You will also be able to teach both online and in person after this course.
Time & Location
May 20, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT – May 22, 2022, 6:00 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki Master
The Master level is taught in one 3-day class that includes includes lecture, discussion, practice, and experience.
This class makes use of World Peace Reiki energy which has all the qualities of the Holy Fire® III energy and includes a higher vibration that actively creates feelings of peace within each student. Also included in this class is the Empowered by the River of Peace Experience and the World Peace Ignition which establishes and strengthens the World Peace Reiki energy and empowers one to actively manifest peace in the world. This type of peace is similar to the peace Usui Sensei received on Mt. Kurama when he was given the gift of Reiki. The World Peace Ignition also empowers each student to teach the World Peace version of this class to others. To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I&II and practiced Reiki II for at least six months. Also, a student must be able to draw the three symbols from Reiki II from memory.
In the process of learning the healing techniques, Experiences, Placements and Ignitions (Note that Placements and Ignitions provide the same benefit as attunements.) and taking part in the guided meditations (Experiences), each student will receive many healing experiences.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing
- The Usui/Holy Fire III Master Placement (attunement) which increases the strength of your Reiki energy and empowers the Usui Master symbol
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol for treatments
- The Holy Fire® Symbol is given for a total of 5 symbols for the entire system
- Complete set of four Ignitions (attunements) including the World Peace Ignition which allow you to channel stronger and more effective Reiki energy as well as expand your intuitive guidance
- An effective spirit release technique to clear people, places and objects
- How to make a Reiki crystal grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged
- Learn a powerful grounding moving meditation
- Practice time to both administer and receive Reiki and exchange feedback with fellow students using the Holy Fire® and other symbols during Reiki sessions
- Instructions on how to do all Reiki Placements for Reiki I, II and how to conduct the Healing in the River of Peace Experience and the four Ignitions for Reiki Master including the World Peace Ignition
- Holy Fire® Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful Holy Fire® energies to heal
- Learn how to conduct all Holy Fire® Experiences, Placements and Ignitions both in-person and online for complete effectiveness in your own Reiki events and classes
- How to give yourself Experiences, Placements and Ignitions
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- What to consider and how to develop a Reiki practice (personally and as a business)
- Code of Ethics and Standard Practices
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
You will receive:
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Manual for Online and In-Person (216 pages) PLUS new World Peace Supplement in pdf form. Please note: U.S. students receive a spiral bound manual shipped via USPS. International students receive a digital manual included with tuition. If a spiral bound manual is requested prior to class, the international student is required to purchase an additional "ticket" (found on the registration page) for $53 US to pay for the paper manual and international shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.
- Recordings of class for your personal reference after you complete the live training
- A certificate of completion for Usui/Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki Master Level and the ability to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III World Peace Reiki (online & in-person if you choose to become a Reiki teacher)
- Ongoing support with free monthly Reiki Shares, a private Facebook student group & availability to ask questions as they arise
- To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I and II in any style and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months as well as be able to draw the 3 Reiki II symbols from memory
- A legible photo or PDF copy of your Reiki II certificate is required to confirm eligibility and complete your registration process. Please email it promptly upon registration to email@example.com in order to secure your seat.
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on three consecutive days (Eastern Time)
Each reservation includes a $250 non-refundable deposit. Balance is due 7 days before class start date.
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please register early to reserve your seat and to allow your class manual to arrive before class.
2 Options Below: #1: Pay for "Deposit" and send your Reiki II certificate to confirm eligibility and reserve your seat. Then return to this page to complete registration at least 7 days prior to class by purchasing the "Final Payment After Deposit" ticket. The deposit is non-refundable. OR #2: Pay for both tickets "Deposit" and "Final Payment after Deposit" now and be paid in full for class.
Final Payment after Deposit
Buy now with Deposit ticket to pay in full or wait until it is DUE: 7 days prior to class.
Outside U.S.? Paper Manual
Purchase this ticket ONLY if you live OUTSIDE the United States and would like a paper class manual shipped to you. A digital copy is already included in your class tuition. Please note: While this package will be sent priority, timely delivery cannot be guaranteed.