Sat, Mar 04|
Online Event via Zoom
Reiki Levels I and II
Anyone can learn Reiki and acquire the ability to offer it to oneself and to others in this class! The style of Reiki taught is Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho.
Time & Location
Mar 04, 9:00 AM EST – Mar 05, 6:00 PM EST
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Practitioner
Reiki I and II are taught together in one two-day class with lecture, discussion, practice, and experience.
- What Reiki is, how it works, what can be treated
- Reiki history and ideals
- Standard hand positions for treating yourself and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, including: Gassho meditation, Byosen scanning to detect where Reiki is needed as well as Reiji-ho and Chiryo that rely more on intuition than the hand, Kenyoku to clear the energy field, Gyoshi-ho to send Reiki with the eyes, Enkaku chiryo for sending Reiki over distance to people, animals and situations
- Three Reiki symbols for enhancing Reiki practice are taught and activated in your energy system, How to incorporate the symbols into Reiki treatments for yourself and others, How to conduct a full Reiki session on yourself, How to conduct a full Reiki session on someone else
- What to consider and how to develop a Reiki practice (personally and as a business)
- Code of Ethics and Standard Practices
- Personal real-life experiences and stories from Andrea's own Reiki-filled life along with the opportunity to get answers to all your questions so you may further your understanding and build your confidence with Reiki and your practice of it
- Practice time to both administer and receive Reiki and exchange feedback with fellow students
- Four deeply healing meditation experiences - each one unique and individualized to you
You will receive:
- The Healing Touch Reiki I/II manual (178 pages). Please note: U.S. students receive a spiral bound paper manual included with tuition and shipped via USPS at no extra cost. [***Outside the U.S? International students receive a digital manual included with tuition at no extra cost. If the international student also wants to purchase a paper manual, they must purchase an additional "ticket" (found on the registration page) for $53 US to pay for the paper manual plus international shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.]
- Level I and II attunements (placements) for your energy system which allows you to channel Reiki energy for yourself and others--both from any distance and in-person!
- Recording links of the class for your personal review after you have completed the full live training.
- A certificate of completion for training in Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho - Levels I and II
- Ongoing support with free monthly Reiki Shares, private Facebook group and availability to ask questions as they arise
None - Anyone can learn Reiki!
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on two consecutive days (Eastern US Time)
Hour long lunch break plus 10-15 minute breaks every 60-90 minutes.
Each registration includes a $100 non-refundable deposit. The remaining portion is refundable only if notice of cancellation is received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 days before the scheduled class date.
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited to 12. Please register early to reserve your seat and to allow your class manual to arrive before class.
Your seat will be reserved and you will receive a class manual. U.S. students receive a paper copy and students outside the U.S. receive a digital copy unless a paper copy is ordered through the extra ticket for an additional fee.$350.00Sold Out
This event is sold out