Reiki Levels I and II
Time & Location
About the Event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I and II Practitioner
Reiki I and II are taught together in one weekend with 12 or fewer students and includes lecture, discussion, practice, and experience.
- What Reiki is, how it works, what can be treated
- Reiki history and ideals
- Standard hand positions for treating yourself and others
- Japanese Reiki Techniques, including: Gassho meditation, Byosen scanning to detect where Reiki is needed as well as Reiji-ho and Chiryo that rely more on intuition than the hand, Kenyoku to clear the energy field, Gyoshi-ho to send Reiki with the eyes, Enkaku chiryo for sending Reiki over distance to people, animals and situations
- Three Reiki symbols for enhancing Reiki practice are taught and activated in your energy system for use How to incorporate the symbols into Reiki treatments for yourself and others How to conduct a full Reiki session on yourself How to conduct a full Reiki session on someone else
- What to consider and how to develop a Reiki practice (personally and as a business)
- Code of Ethics and Standard Practices
- Personal real-life experiences and stories from Andrea's own Reiki-filled life along with the opportunity to get answers to all your questions so you may further your understanding and build your confidence with Reiki and your practice of it
- Practice time to both administer and receive Reiki and exchange feedback with fellow students
- Four deeply healing meditation experiences - each one unique and individualized to you
You will receive:
- The Healing Touch Reiki I/II manual (178 pages). Please note: U.S. students receive a spiral bound manual shipped via USPS. International students receive a digital manual included with tuition. If a spiral bound manual is requested prior to class, the student is required to purchase an additional "ticket" (found on the registration page) for $48 US to pay for the paper manual and international shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.
- Level I and II attunements (placements) for your energy system which allows you to channel Reiki energy for yourself, others and animals--both from a distance and in-person!
- Recordings of class for your personal reference
- A certificate of completion for training in Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Ryoho - Levels I and II
- Ongoing support with free monthly Reiki Shares and availability to ask questions as they arise
None - Anyone can learn Reiki!
9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (Eastern Time)
Occasionally, Andrea offers classes more suitable for other time zones. Check the registration page for open class dates and times.
Reduced for limited time due to Covid: $275
Each reservation requires a $100 non-refundable deposit but may be applied to a future class within 12 months.
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please register early to reserve your seat and to allow your class manual to arrive before class.
- Sold OutDeposit Only$100$1000$0
- Sold OutManual+International Shipping$48$480$0
- Sold OutFinal Payment after Deposit$175$1750$0