Fri, Jun 04|
Online Event via Zoom
Karuna Reiki® Training [Sold Out]
The next step after Reiki Master, this is both a practitioner and a Master class. After completion, you may teach this complete Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® class as well as Reiki I&II and Reiki Master as Usui/Holy Fire® III classes both Online and In-person.
Time & Location
Jun 04, 2021, 9:00 AM EDT – Jun 06, 2021, 5:30 PM EDT
Online Event via Zoom
About the Event
Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master
This is the next step for Reiki Masters and is taught in one 3-day class with 12 or fewer students and includes lecture, discussion, practice, and experience.
You will receive the complete Holy Fire® III Online Karuna Reiki® Training. This training will allow you to teach all Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki classes both in-person and online. (This includes Usui/Holy Fire® III Levels I, II and Master as well as the Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master class containing all practitioner Levels which is this class).
You will be attuned to four Karuna I symbols and four Karuna II symbols for assistance in helping you to connect directly with the Higher Self and work on a deeper level. While the symbols have specific purposes discussed in class, the experience of their energy allows and encourages intuitive guidance in their use.
We will also be doing chanting and toning with the Karuna Reiki® symbols which amplifies the energy. This practice is easily incorporated into Distance Reiki Sessions as well as in-person. Chanting and toning may also be performed mentally with great benefit in settings where one must maintain a quiet atmosphere.
Also covered in this comprehensive class:
- Attunement to the Holy Fire® Symbol for a total of 9. Learn its attributes, benefits and how to use it
- Instructions on how to do all Reiki attunements (placements) including the Master ignitions
- Practice time for toning and chanting
- An effective spirit release technique to clear people, places and objects
- Learn how to conduct all Holy Fire® Experiences, Placements and Ignitions both in-person and online for complete effectiveness in your own Reiki events and classes
- Learn the Holy Fire® Meditation
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- What to consider and how to develop a Reiki practice (personally and as a business)
- Code of Ethics and Standard Practices
- Personal real-life experiences and stories from Andrea's own Reiki-filled life along with the opportunity to get answers to your questions so you may further your understanding and build your confidence with Reiki and your practice of it
- Practice time to both administer and receive Reiki and exchange feedback with fellow students
- At least 6 deeply healing meditation experiences - each one unique and individualized to you
- Given all students in this class are Master practitioners and some teachers themselves, students will have more of an opportunity to exchange and share their Reiki wisdom and experiences while in a small class size limited to 12 or fewer
You will receive:
- Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® Master Training Manual for Online and in-Person (185 pages) Please note: U.S. students receive a spiral bound manual shipped via USPS. International students receive a digital manual included with tuition. If a spiral bound manual is requested prior to class, the student is required to purchase an additional "ticket" (found on the registration page) for $48 US to pay for the paper manual and international shipping charges. Arrival by class date is not guaranteed.
- The complete set of 4 Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master ignitions which allow you utilize 8 new symbols and channel stronger and more effective Reiki energy as well as expand your intuitive guidance
- Recordings of class for your personal reference
- A certificate of completion for Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master Level and the ability to teach all levels of Holy Fire® III Reiki and Holy Fire® III Karuna Reiki® (online & in-person if you choose to become a teacher)
- Ongoing support with free monthly Reiki Shares, a private Facebook student group & availability to ask questions as they arise
- To qualify to take this class a student must be a Reiki Master of any lineage for at least 6 months as well as be able to draw the 3 Reiki II symbols from memory
- IF your Reiki Master Class was taken ONLINE, your Master Certificate must be signed by a Reiki Master Teacher whose lineage is associated with the ICRT (International Center for Reiki Training)
- A legible photo or PDF copy of your Reiki Master certificate is required upon registration if you did not complete your training with Andrea. Please email this to Andrea right after you register
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday-Sunday (Eastern Time)
Occasionally, Andrea offers classes more suitable for other time zones. Check the registration page for open class dates and times.
Reduced for limited time due to Covid: $700
Each reservation requires a $250 non-refundable deposit but may be applied to a future class within 12 months
- You will need to have a device and the ability to connect through the Zoom app with audio and video (it's a free app for you).
- Registration is required and space is limited. Please register early to reserve your seat and to allow your class manual to arrive before class.
One time fee for full admission to the class.
Reserve your seat. Pay a deposit now and then return to this page to complete registration at least 3 days prior to class. Do this by purchasing the ticket "Final Payment after Deposit" ticket.
Purchase this ticket if you live outside the U.S. and would like a spiral bound class manual mailed to you. A digital copy is already included in your class tuition. Please note: While this package will be sent priority, timely delivery cannot be guaranteed.
Final Payment AFTER Deposit
Remaining balance following "Deposit Only" ticket for class tuition. Due 3 days prior to class. [NOTE: Do not purchase if you do not have a seat reserved with a deposit already. If no other tickets are available, the class is full. Thank you]